International leading hazardous waste management and recycling company headquartered in Barcelona. We operate more than 90 facilities in the US, the UK, Spain, Germany, France and Italy and with more than 35 years of history. We employ more than 2,500 people worldwide.
Serving various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. We provide flexible, innovative and technologically driven solutions for the processing and recovery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We have the ability to provide innovative treatment and recycling solutions thanks to our experienced team, combined with our advanced technologies.
We are committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focused on Reduce, Recycle & Recover the waste we manage.
Our goal is to become the leading waste management company in all markets we operate.
Tradebe Healthcare require a Night Transport Supervisor for our Shotts site.
Pay and Benefits:
- £26,516.88 p/a
- 12 hour shifts with overtime paid at time and a half.
- £250 quarterly bonus.
- Company Pension and flexible benefits
- 23 days holiday per year.
Job Description and requirements:
- To assist the Transport/Site Manager with the day to day running of the transport operations
- Supervising drivers, customer collections and operational compliance
- Excellent customer services skills as you will be supporting the NHS.
- Good standard of English, written and verbal.
- 4 on 4 off, 1800-0600, 12-hour night shifts
- Previous experience in an administrative role within a transport/logistics environment.
- Good knowledge of the UK road network
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of SAP or similar integrated business software would be an advantage.
Tradebe is a global company in the environment sector, serving various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas and nuclear. We operate more than 80 sites across the UK, Europe, USA and the Middle East.
We are committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focused on the 3 R’s, Reduce, Recycle and Recover the waste we manage. Our goal is become the leading waste management company in all the markets we operate.