Apply For A Crypto Account Manager
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Crypto Account Manager to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Crypto Account Manager – The Role:
To manage merchant relationships and serve as dedicated point of contact for individually assigned clients. The Account Manager builds trusted relationships and acts as interface between the client and Trust Payments. They hold the responsibility for maintaining and growing profitability of the assigned clients.
Crypto Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Primary Commercial contact point for named clients
– Perform regular review meetings with clients to encourage Loyalty and identify Opportunity and Risk
– Re-negotiate pricing and/or settlement of commercial terms within a commercial framework
– Upsell transactional and non-transactional services (ie acquiring, APMs, security, fraud screening, currencies)
– Respond to any requested or necessary change to a client’s merchant account or associated contract / service
– Ad-hoc tasks required by changing market environment or involvement in commercial activities / campaigns. Eg changes in Scheme regulations or rules / policies around STFS or other Acquiring partners (requires separate accounts, dedicated MIDS, new contracts, de-activation etc)
– Trouble shooting / problems solving to assist the client with (for instance)
– Ensure accurate data is held within Salesforce
Crypto Account Manager – You:
– Account Management/Sales background in technology based products and services
– Proven track record of ability to meet and surpass sales, cross sell and upsell targets
– Experience of writing and maintaining Account Plans
– Working knowledge of PSP and Gateway solutions
– Working knowledge of Acquiring banks and the processes they use
– Team player, excellent inter-personal skills
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Understanding of Payment systems capabilities and features
– Computer literacy, word processing, CRM, data handling, record keeping
– Ability to perform the role of a good ambassador for the organisation at all times
– Being able to perform and be comfortable working in a less structured, dynamic and changing environment
– Strong self-starter and motivator
– Good ability to build relationships and network with relevant groups both internally and externally (banks, suppliers, third parties)
Crypto Account Manager – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Crypto Account Manager opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now