RBW Consulting is looking for an Account Director, based in Toronto or the surrounding area to work with an award-winning, global, medical communications and scientific services agency with more than 25 years of experience partnering with industry leaders and innovative startups within the Life Science industry. They are transforming medical communications by integrating deep therapeutic knowledge with cutting-edge technology.
Using omnichannel strategies, they place the HCP at the center of all decisions, working closely in developing the right strategies and insights into the client’s medical communications strategies. Their services include Ad Boards and Symposia, Publication Strategy and Execution, HCP Engagement, Ops and Event Management, MedEd, and P2P programs.
As part of the Client Services team, the Account Director will be responsible for building client relationships and managing a team to develop digital solutions that align strategically with clients. The Account Director will need to keep abreast of emerging digital platforms and industry trends to proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing clients.
- University degree, preferably in Science or Business
- 6+ years of client service experience in an agency (or equal) setting
- 5+ years of practical experience with an agency in digital media platforms
- Experience identifying and securing new business with existing clients
- Proven track record of building and sustaining client relationships and managing digital media projects to a successful conclusion.