Administrative Assistant: Division of Science & Publications
What we’re looking for: We are seeking a talented professional responsible for providing administrative support for Division programs and committee activities.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
This job might be for you if you’re interested in:
- A welcoming environment that gives you an opportunity to impact patient care
- Excellent work-life balance through flexible time off and family-friendly benefits such as paid parental leave
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package that includes generous retirement and health benefits
- A hybrid working environment, enjoying days in the office and remote
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative assistance, including handling internal and external correspondence; meeting scheduling; maintaining calendars and files; making ground travel arrangements; coding invoices for payment; and checking and submitting expense reports to Accounting.
- Schedule meetings, webinars, and conference calls, and organize and distribute agenda material for Division staff and volunteer committees and groups.
- Prepare written summaries of program planning and designated committee and subcommittee meetings.
- Provide administrative support for committee meetings and workshops offered by the Department of Science and Research and the Department of Government Relations.
- Work closely with the Director: Dept of Science and Research, Manager: Research Programs as well as the Director: Government Relations to plan and execute program communications.
- Organize meeting and course materials, and assists with maintenance of program-specific webpages, Dropbox folders and Listservs.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data entry in program databases.
- Maintain accurate records and ACCME documentation for research development and grant writing programs.
- With guidance, coordinates logistical details of meeting arrangements, including transportation, hotel rooming lists, food selections, and expense reports.
- Maintain department records, including documentation for all research development programs, related databases, government relations submissions and grant management materials.
- Assist with the implementation of special projects and support assigned functions at the RSNA Annual Meeting.
What you’ll need:
- 2 years’ administrative experience
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-directed, and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Programs
- Proficiency in Google Docs and SharePoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with staff and highly-educated volunteers
- Flexibility and willingness to accept change
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Starting Salary: $40,000
The Radiological Society of North America is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. RSNA is committed to hiring and employing qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, sexual orientation, unfavorable military discharge, ancestry, order of protection status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions at RSNA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Radiological Society of North America
Oak Brook, IL