About the Company
Our client specializes in mechanical and industrial dismantlement services for the entire Chicagoland and Northwestern Indiana area. Whether your company needs the dismantlement of a single machine or an entire industrial facility, our client is the company to call for the very best in Chicago dismantlement services.
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Nice work life balance- 2 weeks vacation, 5 sicks days
- 401k match program
- Stable company/industry
- Strong team culture and low turnover
- Calculate costs of goods and services
- Track and record deliveries to customers
- Distribute invoices for sales review
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Construction industry experience is a plus
About Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!