Account Manager (Remote)
Our Sales organization is looking for an accomplished sales professional with experience selling B2B in order to help grow our footprint into strategic accounts. You have a passion for problem solving and helping businesses transform their approach to crypto. We are looking for someone who has experience in sales, business development, partnership building, and the ability to articulate complex systems to C-level executives.
This role is a Mid-Market Account Executive focused on selling into the highest revenue accounts that Zero Hash supports, and leading the company further upmarket. This role requires a great deal of cross functional collaboration and partnership in order to be successful. It also requires creativity and a desire to meet complex business requirements.
Note this role is remote and open to candidates in North America
- Sell the Zero Hash platform into Mid-Market/ Enterprise Clients
- Build relationships with C-level executives (CFO, CIO, CTO, CMOs, and VPs)
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to provide a smooth onboarding and positive client experience
- Be a creative, trusted advisor for both clients and internal partners
- Work with Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams to channel the enterprise voice internally, impact product roadmaps, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Excel at operating in a dynamic/ quickly changing environment
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Travel periodically when required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of sales experience in B2B and Account Management
- An interest in being a relationship builder, collaborative partner, and dynamic project manager
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling a complex ecosystem of SaaS or payments products and solutions to the C-suite of Mid-Market/ Enterprise Clients
- An ability to translate complex business concepts into concise and easy to understand conversations, and put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems
- Highly self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-confident and resilient
- Goal focused
- Receptive to feedback and implements changes immediately with a positive attitude
- Motivated by a startup environment
Benefits OfferedWe believe the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero HashZero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash CultureAll Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership – An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion – We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative – A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure – we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative – An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best – and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy – An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability – An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency – We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity – Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you’re interested in.